At Northland, we’re enablers of change, united by our journey to transform the energy sector into the foundation for a sustainable future.
Since our inception, we’ve been early movers in the energy industry, adopting new initiatives that pave the way for communities across the globe and helping forge their path towards a carbon-neutral landscape.
We’re a different kind of independent power producer. As developers, owners and operators who are at the forefront of the energy transition, we’re uniquely positioned to leave a lasting impact in the regions where we operate. We’ve expanded our business across Canada, the United States, Latin America, Europe and Asia to become a global leader, all by bringing together industry experts to find solutions with an entrepreneurial mindset.
While our work powers communities across the globe, Northland is powered by our people.
- University major in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Microsoft Office skills (including Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for initiation and detail oriented.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Payment claims preliminary validation & input.
- Assist in data entry and general ledger process.
- Invoices, receipts, and voucher filing.
- Assist in other administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
At least 3 working days a week, for at least 3 months.